• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Walking Dead Fans?

never seen it. and after seeing this, im not sure i want to

549052_10151067319210997_361268094_n.png

never seen it. and after seeing this, im not sure i want to

549052_10151067319210997_361268094_n.png

I laughed, but I have to say I've never felt that way watching the show. I'm not a fan of zombie shows typically, but the show is more about the survival of the characters than the zombies themselves. The character development has been very rich and it's the interactions amongst the characters that keeps me watching the show. The zombies are just an intermittent hazard they encounter along their journey of survival.

I'm caught up now, blasted through all of them in a short time. I'm glad of what happened a few episodes ago. I didn't like her!!

Just watched the most recent episode. It's getting a little soap opera-y but the ending blew me away. Michone is one bad chick!

Yeah, she is. I think Merle is afraid of her. She'll fit in great with Rick's crew. Bummed for Glen and Maggie, but I'm pretty sure they'll find a way out. The Gov'ner is a classic politician. Makes it seem like he is trying to help the others when in fact everything he does is self-serving.

I'm really worried that Daryl is going to get mixed back up with Merle.

I have a feeling he will, as well. But something tells me that Merle will put Daryl in a position to choose between him and the rest of the group. And I would bet Merle ends up dead. Just a hunch I have.

Looking at the end of the most recent episode, should be interesting to see what happens between Daryl and Merle. I'm thinking they're going to band together and fight their way out of that town. But it looked like there are guns on them. I think Andrea is going to be a wildcard here. Unfortunately, gotta wait until February to find out.

Talk about a cliffhanger! February isn't going to get here soon enough. LOL. I need to know what happens next, and I don't want to wait a couple of months to find out!

no doubt, got to catch up on Justified. I've only seen the first few of the first season. Hope it still kicks ass.

Back