• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
Cant decide if i want the 2ft x 4ft or the 3ft x 3ft. I did a DIY 2x4 out of PVC i will cover with mylar as a test. I got the frame made, just need to cover it and order the bottom tray from AC. I could make the top and bottom from the AC tray liners for $30 total

The AC Infinity has 1" frame tubes and 2000D fabric. Gorilla is 1600ish and most the others are 600D. Looks like a nice grow tent when you compare the price to a Gorilla tent. Less than half as much.

Last edited:
I went with 2x4 mostly because you can't get to the plant in the corner in a 3x3. Four plants staggered in a 2x4 works really well with two rectangular lights hung at an angle.

Locally all i can get is Gorilla brand and frankly they are over priced. One large vendor has 2 AC tents but not the size i want. Plus i cant look at them first. Its a huge warehouse without a sales floor. Order online and pickup in will call. The smaller hydro shops all have Gorilla at roughly 2.5x the cost of the AC Infinity.

Spider Farmer has a nice one too and it looks to be on sale. Sadly the 80" tall aint gunna work for me unless i change grow rooms.

Last edited:
Methinks this latest generation of "net cup" is nigh-on perfect. Candy Cream (Cream Candy?) and Grape OG from.. somewhere. Two different houses, pretty sure.
20230705_183244.jpg

Got them in the 2x4x6ft AC tent now. 98 Aloha White widow on the left i just brought in from outside. Triple Sec in the center and 2 RKO on the right. The RKO are very fruit like but not thrilled with the lanky genetics of this hybrid. Triple Sec smells just like it sounds. Citrus with hints of booze and they are getting sticky now too. Gave them a quick trim (excluding the 98 WW) for some glamour shots :P

Triple Sec (dispensary seed)
lxwzKTr.jpg

j4AjIqv.jpg

RKO regular seeds from a local cultivator. Appears to be sativa dominant. Should have been topped earlier i think.
2I7GkJo.jpg

VfRsYy9.jpg

araoQmp.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of AC products look nice. I only have the trim scissors from them. Haven't used yet so can't report. I like the curved tip though.
Their tents are a good value considering the pole size and the fabric is 2000D Oxford. Gorilla Lite cost $100 more and has thinner fabric but better zippers. The regular Gorilla tents are very expensive. I got a exhaust fan with controller for under $60 with the Prime sale. The controller can run 2 fans and has temp/humidity limits plus fan speeds

Last edited:
Big sale on Gorilla Lite tents atm. 50% off. The 2'x4'x6" 7" is under $110. Under $125 with the 1ft extension.

AND, my White Widow is flowering now. The 2 plants still outside are doing ok. The plan is to let them say out there as long as possible before they come inside to bud. We wont be down to 12/12 of natural light until late Sept and that will cut is very close even with the greenhouse.

ATM the biggest problem is i got 3 happy clones that are ready for pots BUT i also got some nice auto strains i want to do next. The smell of these buds blows my mind. Very sweet aromas like candy and citrus. The Triple Sec sugar leaves are getting more frosty by the day. Sure would hate to waste its clone with the way these buds are looking/smelling.

Last edited:
Back