• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
I've never grown pot (don't even know where to get seeds), but I've been reading about it. My guess is you guys already know this stuff, but I found it interesting and thought I'd share.

HLVd virus

Edibles issues

That is all. Carry on, lol.

I’m slowly getting there, seaflo 33 plumbed up with a sprinkler valve to automate watering. Just need to run back to HD for a few 1/2” fittings I forgot. I should be ready for clones by end of week. Athena slow af to ship so they will be my most limiting factor. Once I can afford a second light I’ll ditch the 5x5 and go to a 4x8 table. I’m already getting annoyed working with the tent and I don’t even have plants in it yet lol

IMG_7353.jpeg

Holy Shit!?! You're firing back up!! Bro, if you need any seed hit me up

I'll be working on tissue culture as a side part of the hobby, I have all the equipment and cleanwork skills. I just need to brush up on canna specific growth enzymes ect. I would expect to have the basics down and a good workflow before my first harvest. May pop some beans invitro

I'll be working on tissue culture as a side part of the hobby, I have all the equipment and cleanwork skills. I just need to brush up on canna specific growth enzymes ect. I would expect to have the basics down and a good workflow before my first harvest. May pop some beans invitro
I'm interested in knowing what kind of tissue culture. Callus? Many years ago I had studied and taken interest in this for dealing with species that we had crap seeds for and rare plants that we had very limited material for(literally one plant in the USA).

Are you in need massive amounts of plants?

it's nice when you can see the tric's with a regular photo rather than jewelers loupe
Im getting better at macro shots with the cam. FINALLY found the macro setting. Just need to perfect the focus using manual instead of auto. Shop near me has a analyzer for checking potency. I about died when i saw what it cost. :D

I gave them 3 bags of peppers yesterday and he gave me this sweet bud. This pic is from my super cheap cell phone too btw.
0x2QpX6.jpg

Last edited:
Im getting better at macro shots with the cam. FINALLY found the macro setting. Just need to perfect the focus using manual instead of auto. Shop near me has a analyzer for checking potency. I about died when i saw what it cost. :D

I gave them 3 bags of peppers yesterday and he gave me this sweet bud. This pic is from my super cheap cell phone too btw.

0x2QpX6.jpg
Set the focus manually and then move the camera closer to the object. It's much easier. Rest your hands on a book or something higher than that container for stability.

I'm interested in knowing what kind of tissue culture. Callus? Many years ago I had studied and taken interest in this for dealing with species that we had crap seeds for and rare plants that we had very limited material for(literally one plant in the USA).

Are you in need massive amounts of plants?

I'm not in need of massive amounts though it would be nice to be able to offer clean tc clones or have readily available. But more than anything I just really enjoy cleanwork. I don't know why. I could spend hours in front of a hood. I'm completely new to TC though so there's a small learning curve. Like understanding how thick the medium needs to be in the vessel and trivial things I'll have to play with through trial and error. I already know I poured these first couple dozen vessels a little too thick. I'm just cheating with athenas super overpriced premix but once I burn through that I'll hopefully have a good recipe or I'll order some from microclone

Gettin' there.
20230821_172333.jpg

I missed what you was growing, looks like it will be dank! I just ordered some seeds from Umami, Geisha Breath ((GG4 x TK x Meatbreath x Cherry Pie) x Zwish) and Rainbow Sugar (Fizz x Zuchi) the couple pics I've seen of either look fire. I also have some FPOG x animal cookies and a few random tester beans. The rainbow sugar is regs so if I happen upon a nice male it's def getting cloned.

Back