• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Anybody else growing cannabis?

Uncle Eckley

Extreme Member
We've had legal homegrow in Virginia since the summer and I've been having a blast. I run a little 36x20x63 tent and have been able to provide a modest abundance for myself and some family. Just switched from a three-plant staggered autoflower cycle with individual reservoirs to one big reservoir so I can run autos or photos.
Anybody else post your rig?

20211222_210225.jpg

Last edited:
I got a Viperspectar XS1500 on its way. Amazon price is $104 shipped with taxes. Plan is to get 2 for the 2x4x6 tent. I should be able to run both at around 75%. Just getting one light for now to check it out.

Same day delivery :D
UjpzZye.jpg

hbxDICb.jpg

6jhjTQh.jpg

Last edited:
Couple the nicer seedlings. The floraflex cubes are trash. Had to rescue the majority as they couldn’t get free. Where all twisted in circles trying to push out.

Attachments

• IMG_7846.jpeg
    IMG_7846.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7845.jpeg
    IMG_7845.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 67
Finally felt good enough to go outside and check on the girls. Im battling covid again but very much on the recovery. No pics but man im gunna have a helluva a lotta bud in a few more weeks. The cool/cold nights do bring out a different color in the buds vs indoor. They stopped stretching with very little room left.

Finally felt good enough to go outside and check on the girls. Im battling covid again but very much on the recovery. No pics but man im gunna have a helluva a lotta bud in a few more weeks. The cool/cold nights do bring out a different color in the buds vs indoor. They stopped stretching with very little room left.

Hope you’re feeling better after the weekend

Hope you’re feeling better after the weekend
Had a semi nasty rebound for a day or so but im hanging in there. Having all this bud and cant even smoke the tiniest amount though really sucks. I tried a tiny puff off a cartridge and coughed so bad i hurt my back.

I have found that THC/CBD gummies make me feel way better. Even the 25mg CBD/10CBN gummies help. Turns out CBD has antibacterial and anti viral properties and the THC just puts me in a better mood.

How legal is some of this? Or does it depend on state? I'm based in the UK, I don't think we can do this.
in Canukistan everyone is allowed 4 per household without a prescription. with a prescription it varies and can get quite ridiculous. we grow for several "patients" at their homes but I only post pics from our patch. at the farm we are allowed 33 plants outdoor OR 120 indoor 😳

We are allowed 18 total but only 6 over 14" flowering. We are allowed 12 not flowering and 6 of those can be over 14" tall. Which dont bother me much because thats far more than i can smoke or give away to the couple friends i have that still smoke.

Last edited:
Blue Dream is supposed to be real good. Its the strain the hydro shop guy grows all the time.

On a side note i harvested the last of my tent. I let the 98WW's lower buds go a couple weeks past "prime". Ive noticed more citrus notes. The outside 98WW though is very skunky. Its about ready and the last RKO has about 2 weeks max in the greenhouse. Gunna get a good haul off those 2.

I could safely chop either if an emergency arises but another week sure wont hurt them. 40F tomorrow night should be ok if its all closed up

Last edited:
A few weeks back i chopped the last indoor RKO but left plenty of small popcorn on the bottom. Tossed it outside into 13hr of light as an experiment. Well i chopped it today too. Almost forgot. Looks like i got a nice oz off it. The stuff is very purple but the cam isnt picking it up well. Crazy sticky too.
From Sept 3rd
1zvnsAN.jpg

Today

Last edited:
Started the autos today (One Each)
Bruce Banner auto--North Atlantic white label/bulk seeds

Apple Fritter auto---Blimburns Seeds (Freebie)

Tequila Sunrise---Twenty20 Mendocino seeds (Freebie)

Back