• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Anyone enraged by

I don't know, I am not a violent person, but these scumbags and Scott Peterson and the like make me wish we could torture people in a similar manner to their crimes.

Right there with ya Cheezy. Almost cried reading it as I have a 2 year old daughter and cannot just cannot image.

I agree they should get what they gave.The coward tried taking the easy way out too.Should put him in a room with the father and grandma.
Dan

LET IT BURN

Tragedies such as these are inexcusable. Cruel and unusual punishment should be allowed in the case of people who intentionally hurt children.

Warning: Graphic Imagery Ahead.

People who hurt kids should be dealt with in a manner fitting the seriousness of their crime. Perhaps that little girl would have grown up to find a cure for cancer or somthing equally wonderful. And now the world will never be brightened by her achevements. The people responsible should be hung by their ankles and have their skin slowly shredded with a rusty razorblade, while simultaniously rubbing salt into the wounds.

Then, once they are on the point of death cut off their eyelids and leave them hanging in a room with only a picture of the child they killed to look at until they finally bleed to death.

Sorry if that was a little too graphic but people who intentionally hurt children deserve no mercy as far as I am concerned.

I like to think that I am enlightened enough to turn the other cheek or take the higher road, but if my daughter was attacked like this you could definitely expect me to take up Samuel L Jackson's role in "A Time To Kill".

The reason we can't implement such punishment is because for the 99 sickos who deserve it, there would be one poor bastard we filet only to later find new evidence proving that he was innocent.

People just need more patience across the board. I am trying to be more patient in my life.

Same here. When my daughter was little, honestly, there were times i wanted to toss her out a window....BUT, i would then put her in her playpen or crib, THEN I'D WALK OUTSIDE TO COOL OFF for a little bit to catch my breathe and calm down when she tried my patience. It worked every time. And now i have a gorgeous 16 year old who's taste in boys SEVERELY tests my patience.

Honestly spoken sickmont. There are none of us who haven't at times lost our patience or our cool. But to harm someone so little and helpless is truely the surest form of cowardice lack of self control

Back