trade Anyone willing to trade or donate some hot or superhot seeds?

HwyBill

Banned
New to growing from seeds, and I would love to expand my collection with some more piquant varieties.

The only seeds I have so far are just from seeding fresh pods I could find at the grocery store

For hots (25,000+ Scovilles): I have Thai chile and Cayenne

For superhots, I have Habenero and Bhut Jolokia

I also have extra Thai chile, Cayenne, and Habenero seeds if anyone is interested in trading.

If anybody has any extras, castaways, surpluses, or is just feeling generous, I would love to have anything that I could add to this seasons garden.

I can mail you a SESBE and seed zip-locks. Please let me know.

Thank you.

GW Douglas
919 S Loomis - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60607

I have some local varieties available (see profile), and some superhot mix, if you're interested pm the addy. THP have giving me a lot, so i guess it's time to pay the favor.

I'd suggest you hit up AjiJoe, he hooked me up with some pretty cheap seeds last year and had a huge selection (though mostly open pollinated I think)... My bhut's seemed to grow true. I havent got pods on anything else from him yet cuz I suck at growing chiles. Not sure if he is still doing his enormous seed sale or not, but it's worth asking.

I can help you out. I have quite a few varieties that I can give you. Most are open pollenated. I have a list of what I have in my profile. Just send me a PM of any you may be interested in.

Can help you if you need.. Don`t make public anything till you know the person you are dealing with.And then be sure.!camp is right big time. Have a great 1 and keep in touch if I can help. Rich

Back