contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is all ramen curly in nature?
Do they sell "Stick" ramen anywhere, like spaghetti?
Not sure if you were serious on this question, but....
No, all ramen is not curly in nature - it is sold in a variety of forms, from straight like the spaghetti noodles you're referring to, to extremely curly and anything in between. That said, however, I've never seen the inexpensive ramen with a seasoning packet of the kind this TD is about sold as straight, at least in this country. And keep in mind I've lived and shopped at Asian stores in L.A. - high likelihood that I would have seen it there, even if not here. But as you know, things change over time.......

Not sure if you were serious on this question, but....

I've learned FD4 is always serious, even when he enters pulled toast into a TD. So yes, he is serious. :D

Nice, CJ! I am kind of scratching my head about this one now - I hope to be more coordinated with the crutches and stuff by the time the TD rolls around, but right now it's looking iffy. Let's just say I laugh several times a day at my efforts to be semi-mobile.... if I don't break something else between now and the next several weeks, it just might classify as a miracle!

Just think of it as a new kind of DANCING and you will be FINE!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You can do anything G! 'Cept maybe Top Ramen Stompin'! heh, heh, heh But cookin'...you'll get your groove!

Cooking tonight - sort of. As in "you, get the pan out and line it with foil. You, fix some veggies." Me? I seasoned the london broil and managed to actually put it in the oven without dropping it on the floor. WIN! LOL Good thing my kitchen is tiny in this case.

Ya'll ain't got nothing on this TD!

IMG_3368-1.jpg

BRING IT

TB's tiara needs to turn into a merkin... made out of ramen.

One time TB took some fishermen out on a catch'n'release stream in Alaska. None of the flies he tied the day before were working, so he improvised... the TB Ramen Merkin was born, and they were hookin' em like there was no tomorrow.

True Story

[Chronicles of TB?]

What you failed to mention was that after the catch, they pulled out a griddle and cooked the salmon on the engine block of the truck. TB then whipped up some queso and they had fish tacos al fresco.

True Story (Bear was there, ask him).

TB's tiara needs to turn into a merkin... made out of ramen.

One time TB took some fishermen out on a catch'n'release stream in Alaska. None of the flies he tied the day before were working, so he improvised... the TB Ramen Merkin was born, and they were hookin' em like there was no tomorrow.

True Story

[Chronicles of TB?]

Close. The hot dog fly killed 'em on the Agulowak!!

True story.

I read the first three pages and the last two pages. Let me guess; the other 35 pages are arguments about what ramen is and apologizing if anyone was offended? Wow! in a way that's impressive.

The same way the tron guy is impressive. Now I have been pulled into the madness!

You can't kid me Sum, that looks like a kid Marcie in the back ground.

Hey frosty, you missed the pages where we were Rappin, 8 Mile style, 'bout Ramen.
edit: pgs. 14-20 fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back