contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you make a Tom Collins? Or a Bob Toise?

Either way, it'll get you F'd up if you have enough of em!

A Bob Toise is:
2 Oz cheap whiskey
shaken with ice

Served in an elephant tusk
rimmed with powdered ramen.

A poor man's Bob Toise...
4 oz. cheap whiskey
Poured right out of the bottle (fresh) over ice
In a WalMart glass.

Yeah I got the Toise choice buzz goin on.

Awwww shit. How about in sweatpants with a Tony Stewart T-shirt and Huaraches?
(I'm getting the feeling back in them for our trip to SoFlo)

BTW.... Don't have time for water to boil??? Get a microwave safe dish put in about 2 1/4cups water put in noodles throw in microwave for 3 1/2 mins, take out add whatever you had time to gather in 3 mins. ENJOY!

Good 411 MegPie!

SalsaDude taught me a cool "jobsite" ramen trick. In the morning, put the brick and water in a tupperware dish (or whatever), then by lunchtime, it's soaked up just enough water to just nuke it for a couple minutes( and throw in 'extras' if you brought 'em) and Voilá!!!! 'Course, I like my ramen non-al dente...so this works for me. And the flav packet...uh, trash it, or mix it into the water in the A.M. - I only use a tad bit of the flav pack + whatever heavenly bottled sauce I have on hand. Currently I'm addicted to JT's Asian X...but don't tell 'im I use it with ramen sometimes.....

...crap...sorry JT! :oops:

I'm sure JT would be proud to have his stuff used on any "jobsite".
Go America!!
Go Ramen!!
Go Africa!
Go Not Being Racist!!

Go Nads!!

well it was a epic fail the ramen became dried on the turkey in the oven and it was like eating woodchips and the only thing that saved it was the trinidad scorpion sauce i dipped it in and my camera broke :'( well i guess i gotta figure something else out lol ramen might be harder then i thought

I fixed it i took the top layers of ramen breading off and it tasted like a chicken finger but instead of chicken it was turkey :)

As I said before...the properties of ramen...

Well...I have another idea that is so insane...there's no way ya'll would accept it. It's so far outta the box, the damn box is a sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back