contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
House sculptures don't count.

Soooooooo my guess is fried Chicken?

Don't mind me, i'm being a smartass.

Nothing to see here, move along.....

BOLD

Fried chicken? Been there, done that...and it really was good! hope that doesn't spoil it for someone thinking of fried chicken cuz an 8-Piece Box is DaBomb! Kick in some SCOTS (southern culture on the skids :rolleyes: )

Fried Chicken~~~ GASOLINE~~~!

xc.... hmmm...something we'd never think to use ramen to make.....CJ's cake was a good guess..... we already know ramen makes a great salad, but what about FRUIT salad? ..or... Non-alcoholic Margarita or daquarie? you have the interest piqued! Can't wait to see what your young genius ingenuity creates!

sheesh, now I'm going to be lying awake thinking of things ramen WOULDN'T work for.........

btw, Scovie, did you get that quote from a Defcon story? If so, that was a Classic story!

Well, just don't make the "Spam, I am"....and you're pretty much golden! hahahaha j/k - go ahead and spam if ya want to...!!!!! :)

RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RA-RA FOR RAMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

13 FREAKING DAYS UNTIL THE EPIC SHOWDOWN THAT BETTERHALF WILL BRING Y'ALL TO YOUR KNEES CRYING FOR MERCY CUZ MY RAMEN IS THAT DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This is truly the longest throwdown yet. Hell, it started before the other one was over! (Thanks Meg). I am really looking forward to this one. I was thinking of making hot dog buns out of ramen, but I figured that might just be too much awesomeness for you all to handle.

This is truly the longest throwdown yet. Hell, it started before the other one was over! (Thanks Meg). I am really looking forward to this one. I was thinking of making hot dog buns out of ramen, but I figured that might just be too much awesomeness for you all to handle.

AND HE SHALL BRING FORTH........HOT DOG RAMEN BUNS!!!!!

Age is no reflection of how one mans up to the TD bar.....

And my new mantra - I CAN DO THIS!
12 days should be enough for my mobility in the kitchen to be sufficient for ramen. HA!

I can't even express how excited I am to see what everyone's going to come up with!!!!
I bought extra ramen yesterday, so that I have plenty to try out some of these TD entries!!!!! hahahaha

Yea, SD and CJ need to get in on this one!!!!
How long does it take to pack a bathing suit and flippy floppies????
That's all you need!!!!

Rumor Intel has that Bear. That Guy. will tattoo a trampstamp on the winner of battle ramen. Myself I'll pass on that tattoo as I already have the Welcome to Jamaica and Have a Nice Day tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back