• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Are you Ready For Some Football?

lots of fun folks here - and football talk keeps creeping up, so it must be August!

So who's your NFL team and are you gonna hate on anyone because they root for someone else or are you a "friendly rivalry" kinda person when it comes to sports like I am?

I'll kick it off (pun intended) - Go Niners! Been through ups and downs, and that pendulum looks to be swinging back around.
:woohoo:

Well, seeing as I live in sunny South Florida, I would be remiss if I didn't show some love for the 'Fins.

But I also gotta show some love for the Green Bay Packers too. Am I hedging my bets here... you be your sweet Morugas I am :)

Being from the NY area... a big Giants fan. Looking forward to Giants / Cowboys season opener on Sept 5.
They are not going to repeat, too difficult, especially when the cowboys are talking about returning to the "glory hole"
and the NFC east going to be tough this year.

I'm a peyton fan. So whoever he is playing with now, go team. Oh and played soccer growing up with the colquitt brothers so them too.

Real men wear black! Been an Oakland Raider fan since 1970.

2341.gif

"You know you need cover sheets on your TPS reports, Richard! Oh hi Janice!" Love the Office Space reference :dance:

I love those Terry Tate commercials. Classic! :lol:

All 5 of them rock. I just turned on a co-worker to those last week when he finished the coffee. I yelled "ya take the Joe, ya make some mo'! woo woo! woo woo!"

He looked at me like I was insane - he'd never seen them.

So off to youtube we went.
:dance:

I love when the dude puts the bottle in the trash instead of the recycling bin. That's a classic - "I'm bringin the pain...the pain train is comin' woo woo! Woo woo!"

The dude scrambles in a panic for the bottle and ends up crying & hugging the recycling bin. :rofl:

Well, Im a Steeler fan and Peyton Manning fan...so this season i root for Steelers and Broncos.

I dont pay attention to rivalry...i just love to watch great football.

Just a pain in the butt that I have to stay up late to see it. :)

Back