• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Novacastrian said:
Insomniac?

Only slightly...

What puts you to sleep??

PS: Mr Mel realised what I was up to and hid the beers.. haahaaaa.... i found them in the vege crisper thingo in the fridge.. yeeehaaa... bring on friday!

Novacastrian said:
:cheers: and :high: 's

Is that too honest?

(btw you are a slow drinker, a beer an hour? pffft) :rofl:

Never too honest!! IMO... i need to contain the :high: 's to non-schoool nights.. otherwise Ill never get up in the morning.. MrMel is always equipped.. so at least if I need it - I got it....

.... when is too honest... TOO Honest??

EDIT: I've only been drinking since 8!! its only 11.. not 1 an hour.. maybe we need to re-school you in maths!!

2 jack russells... that rule our household... one of em loves chilli? dunno if thats good for him tho'

should pets be outside or in with all the fun?

If they are a big breed like my mala then outside.
Photo035-1.jpg

Why do you let a dog rule you? :lol:

Edit: haha, looks like he been snortin!

i have little'uns.. and they rule us 'cause they can.. and they're inside.. 2 of em.. (and yes, looks like he's havin fun :) )

how many is too many?

oscar.jpg

pets? drinks?? who knows??

you think maybe its time to attempt some sleep?? (4 hours so far in the last 48 hours... maybe tonights the night!)

mel said:
pets? drinks?? who knows??

you think maybe its time to attempt some sleep?? (4 hours so far in the last 48 hours... maybe tonights the night!)

Goodnight mate ;)

Isn't sleep just soooo good!?

Does flying a submarine on an alien planet to a banquet count as a weird dream? Then yes, I have weird dreams.

What's the strangest/best dream you've had?

I usually do... and after the repeat of that beetle pic.. will be for sure!!!

do u??

good night :) for at least the next couple hours... weekend soon.. drunken sleep imminent.

EDIT: sorry Deathtosnails.. missed your post.. have had many a weird dream.. in fact every night I manage more than 2 hours sleep.. will be sure to post the next one, but the last one included tsunami's and hiding in caves from m evil forces!!

Yes! when I was a child in Mississippi, "Pancake suppers" were very popular!

Do you ever have pie and ice cream for breakfast?

Back