• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Ohhhh...it's potent!
One drink: 1 shot of each: Rum, Tequila, Gin, Vodka, Triple Sec and Whiskey. One shot of Sweet & Sour mix and a splash of coke.

Would you like one? :lol:

Nah, st. louis does things different. I dont know why - in the city, a building that has two single story apartments, one downstairs, one upstairs, is called a two family flat.

If it has two stories and four apartments, it is called a four family flat. My tenant lives in the apartment on the first floor, which has no letter. mine has the street address and the letter A (I think for Above, becuase if there was an apt in the basement, too, it would be apt B- for below?)

I have british ancestors, though! (and french, and dutch, and german and indian....)

where do your ancestors hail from?

Celeste said:
Nah, st. louis does things different. I dont know why - in the city, a building that has two single story apartments, one downstairs, one upstairs, is called a two family flat.

If it has two stories and four apartments, it is called a four family flat. My tenant lives in the apartment on the first floor, which has no letter. mine has the street address and the letter A (I think for Above, becuase if there was an apt in the basement, too, it would be apt B- for below?)

I have british ancestors, though! (and french, and dutch, and german and indian....)

where do your ancestors hail from?

Indian you said?
Anglo Indian?

Back