• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

paul, you are a dirty old man, asking a lady what her husband does't do besides .......(you know what?):shocked:

you must undestand he does what all husbands do (you know where all);)

Am I right Mel?

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
paul, you are a dirty old man, asking a lady what her husband does't do besides .......(you know what?):shocked:

you must undestand he does what all husbands do (you know where all);)

Am I right Mel?

You sir are a dirty old man....my question wasn't dirty....for instance I don't do the laundry, but do vacumm, dishes, dust and everything else. Zeesh, your mind is in the gutter man. :lol:

My daughter is old enough yet, though she enjoys helping.

How old do you think she needs to be to send her off on her own chores list? :think:

Pepperfreak said:
You sir are a dirty old man....my question wasn't dirty....for instance I don't do the laundry, but do vacumm, dishes, dust and everything else. Zeesh, your mind is in the gutter man. :lol:

My daughter is old enough yet, though she enjoys helping.

How old do you think she needs to be to send her off on her own chores list? :think:

Yesss Siiiir,
I agree I am a dirty old man. I do the vaccume,I do the dishes,I do evening cooking, I do the Laundry, I wipe my own ass and my grand child's and eat with my bare hands.:lol:
My Son has grey hairs now and my daughter is 32. That makes me a double dirty old man. LOL

Your daughter needs to be 21 to find her footing.

Why do you ask?

3 year olds can handle simple chores (pick up your toys and put them away before bed every night) dusting can be taught on housecleaning day. vacuuming if the vacuum's not to heavy.

-My apologies to Mr NJA: I do not have ancestors from India. (that I know of...though there was that one swarthy guy ...with a temper...no one asked him where he was from....)
I do have ancestors from this continent that were referred to as Indian by my English ancestor. as soon as I find out what tribe he bought her from, I will properly claim my tribal ancestry.

So that side is "Native American" -even though they migrated here from someplace else, too.

Do you find phone answering computers as infuriating as I do? I've written all of this while on hold!

when I am on THP or watching my fav documentry channel vids on my laptop, when some one barges in from gtalk , I get pissed off like a hippo in heat.
Really upsetting.:onfire:

Why did they invent chat?:shocked:

Back