• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

U.S.A. But I did have family in Australia in the medical field.

Did you know that?

D*mn, beaten to the question again, it is this blasted condition.

I had an accident and illness at the same time. Nothing comunicable. But I don't want to go into detail.

Why do we seem to be sexual deviants?

I was driving the Batmobile and had to swerve to avoid hitting Batgirl. I was recovering from a hangover.

Can we talk about something more interesting than me?

I am Ms. P. That does not sound right. Thanks for the beer. I have no idea what's for dinner.

Does your thong match your tiara?

He doesn't wear a thong, only MANties :)

Are you going to update your profile to include your first name, Ms.P?

uh oh, is that a -1 for asking a specific person a question?

pileiton said:
I am Ms. P. That does not sound right. Thanks for the beer. I have no idea what's for dinner.

Does your thong match your tiara?

"I am Miss P, the Girl told hearer",
And lovingly accepted offer of a Beer.
She wasn't sure what was for dinner,
Did her Thong smell, like his Tiara ?

Some of you joined after I left the board but there is mention somewhere in the forums that I am a woman.

Now back to the game. pileitin sounds dirty.

Should I have an avatar of big boobies to remind you that I'm a lady? Not a lady but female!!!

pileiton said:
Some of you joined after I left the board but there is mention somewhere in the forums that I am a woman.

Should I have an avatar of big boobies to remind you that I'm a lady? Not a lady but female!!!

Couldn't hurt!

Why are we talking about boobies?

pileiton said:

4370527291_ac3589b1c7_o.jpg

How about a cameltoe?

Back