• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I took it.

I invision you wearing the tiara and high heels to the tune of Sheena Easton's "Strut".

I'm begging, can you make it stop, please?

I haven't a good answer although I prolly can think up something stupid or naughty.

Did anyone else notice that the previous question wasn't answered?

i noticed..

however, it depends on what exactly NJA is saying :) we all know that he's not a drinking man, but has he explained himself correctly? are you going to give us a clue NJA? are you referring to weeping cherry trees by any chance?

pileiton said:
I took it.

I invision you wearing the tiara and high heels to the tune of Sheena Easton's "Strut".

I'm begging, can you make it stop, please?

I'll answer this one. Oooo.thanks for putting that image in my head. NOpe, I cant make it stop. I think I'll sit back and enjoy the show!

I dont know that answerr to NJA's question: What's common between a camel and a cherry tree? (scaratching my head)

do you?

(I think there is a stone in the answer, but I dont know where it goes).

hehehehehe...the camel hides the cherry between his toes...Naughty isn't it.?

Old goats never change ....or do they?

(by the way, where did I see a cherry?)

no cherries here either i'm afraid.. but soon there will be some special evil cookies muwhaaahaahaaa..

how is everyones day/evening going?

mel said:
no cherries here either i'm afraid.. but soon there will be some special evil cookies muwhaaahaahaaa..

how is everyones day/evening going?

I had heard that the fairer sex has them but nowadays even the Avatars have them ...cherries..
Was my thinking wrong?

NJA.... i started to post a response.. but it may get me into trouble.. and considering my mind is clear today i wont be posting any rude comments (later tonight maybe :P)

Nova- its a secret!! off to the shops to get some ingredients...

are you getting intrigued?

mel said:
NJA.... i started to post a response.. but it may get me into trouble.. and considering my mind is clear today i wont be posting any rude comments (later tonight maybe :P)

Nova- its a secret!! off to the shops to get some ingredients...

are you getting intrigued?

Mel,

Your responses are best when yu are dranked. I will wait till that time. (I am off to sleep now).

Am I doing the right thing? (to wait?)

What surprise can it be?

(No cherries for you....you ol' goat...)

Back