• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

nup.. cause if you're anything like me.. it wont work..

500full-the-simpsons-screenshot.jpg

will the clowns eat you too?

eDIT: mel tooooo sloooow

hopefully not too cold.. although today sucked.. max temp of 22C

i'm now eating ice cream that tastes like chocolate cake mix before you cook it.. have you tried it?

tell me a bedtime story...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant i sleep after only having three hours sleep the past two nights?

Dunno.... but embrace it! Sleep deprivation is like some crazy alternate reality!

Do you know I once went four nights without sleeping a wink? The fifth night I went to bed and straight away knew I wasn't gonna sleep again...... went and saw a doctor and hello crazy hallucination-inducing sleeping pills!

no!!! four nights would drive me nuts... i do have sleeping tablets here.. but dont like to take them.. this one time.. mrmel couldnt sleep and took two of them and ended up pee-ing on the floor thinking he was pee-ing in the toilet.. kinda gross.. but i swear its true (and if i dont return, its because i've posted the family secrets in this thread)..

dont you think that is disgusting!?

mel said:
no!!! four nights would drive me nuts... i do have sleeping tablets here.. but dont like to take them.. this one time.. mrmel couldnt sleep and took two of them and ended up pee-ing on the floor thinking he was pee-ing in the toilet.. kinda gross.. but i swear its true (and if i dont return, its because i've posted the family secrets in this thread)..

dont you think that is disgusting!?

Drove me nuts as well in the end..... After lying down and realizing I wasn't gonna sleep again, I went outside and smashed all the plastic chairs against the side of the house. That's when I knew I had to go see the doctor.

By any chance, the pills mrmel took weren't Stillnox, were they?

no, dont think they were stillnox.. although they may have been... they were either these superstrong purple sleeping pills we got from thailand (most likely) or just some restavit from australian chemists..

you know chemists in thailand will give you pretty much anything without a prescription?

mel said:
no, dont think they were stillnox.. although they may have been... they were either these superstrong purple sleeping pills we got from thailand (most likely) or just some restavit from australian chemists..

you know chemists in thailand will give you pretty much anything without a prescription?

:think: (trying to weigh things up here)

How much is a return ticket to thailand....?

(j/k!)

Back