• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
What I know is just like a small grain of san on the beach.
Are there any points in anything humans do?

As you are so fond of pointing out spelling and grammar,, the word is sand, not san.

There is a point to some of it.

Not addressed specifically to you. What shall I do with my time? Ciao for now.

This is the effect of partial vision in one eye due to cataract and astigmatism in the other. More than that, a grand daughter playing in one's lap while on laptop can cause a lot of mishaps .
Are these enough reasons for spelling error?
Why not kill the spare time bantering?

Because it is not banter coming from you. I am tired of your jabs at me. I am tired of receiving pm's from other people complaining about you. This board has lots of posts with grammatical and spelling errors but you only mention mine. Do you not see that you have different standards for me than everyone else? I never provoked you and I am tired of this. From this point on anyone who has a problem with someone here should speak to the admin or a mod.

My day's pretty great compared to all of pg 215 of this post.

what's the weather like where the "next person" is right this instant?

(Edit- sorry double posted over mvinson)

not right now as it is 11:00 am and cloudy right here.

What color is your kitchen counter?

If you move to Washington State you might think the sky is falling. It rains there a lot.

Why would you want to leave San Diego, to see rain?

Whatever I cococt from what's on hand.

Who is sexier, Josie from Josie and the Pussycats or Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Back