• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

coffee.

What's the worst screw-up you've ever done at work that you got caught for?

sent out an email from another users pc that was unlocked offering free kinky sex couselling sessions..

you?

I gave my boss'es mistress a ride over to his house while he was having a fight with his wife there. So they could all have it out.

How long do you think I lasted there the next day after that?

mel and boutros, those are both hilarious. Especially if they are true.

boutros, you lasted a long time if the boss wanted to leave the wife. And you got a promotion!

Which is better for a summer drink, sangria or wine cooler?

It was, and didn't make it through the door the next day before I was canned.

More importantly- I'm gonna go wine cooler on you! Sangria after dark.

Where was your last vacation/holiday?

Depends on what you consider a vacation. None were my choice because it was either to visit relatives or work training. I haven't had a true vacation.

What would you do for a million dollars?

hmm.. thats a hard one.. I'll answer it with 'almost anything'

where is you next holiday going to be?

PS: my email story was true - it only happened a couple weeks ago, i got busted for it and had to send out an apology email.. i do still have it here somewhere :) lucky i'll be changing jobs soon

Probably at my Uncle's house in Miami. He's promised to take me to the Keys and to go Air-boating in the everglades.

Does that sound like fun or WHAT?

when you had to do it for a living, it wasn't that much fun...

does that surprize you?

(too slow posts again)

not at all.

When a joy becomes a JOB, should one continue with the "job"?

He was out and about here earlier. Long before you arose! ;)

I feel like one more stubbie before I call it a night but only have a tallie left..... drink it anyway?

Back