• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I've read the bible and I cant knit. I intended to go to Omaha and see an art show and visit good friends and go to their museums and zoo.

If I had all the money I wanted to do anything- I guess I would find the biggest art gallery show that looked interesting to me, and a concert and a play that I wanted to see, and take my best friends with me. Or go to the Carribbean and play in the sand for a week-and take my best friends.

What would you do if you had a week off and the money to do anything?

If I had all the money I would have more than just a week off!

There are so many choices. I would love to do volunteer work. Go whitewater rafting. Mountain climbing. And buy a playhouse for all the thp members well stocked with hot and spicy foods and cool drinks.

Fun?

yep! more fun than staying at home and purging the house of unwanted junk. which is the plan. it will be a good thang, just not the vacation I intended. funds ran out.

Ehat kind of volunteer work would you do? whats youre fave chrity for your time?

Back