• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I DO like pumpkin pie! Room temp with some cold whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and a tall glass of milk or some hot coffee....YUMMM!!!

What the hell is rhubarb pie?

Ones that shoot out beer and whiskey. Or Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. Coffee and chocalate smoothies. The mango honey tea from Teavana. And butterscotch for when I visit.

I already outed myself as a formerly blind amputee in another thread. Yes, it is true. Does that explain my twisted sense of humor?

Waffles all the way!! And you can keep those big fluffy types too that are covered in fruit and all sorts of crap. I want a crisp, thin waffle full of butter and a tiny bit of maple syrup with a side of bacon. YUMMM!!

I'm a simple creature, aren't I?

Simple as in not complex or as in simpleminded? I bet there is more to you than you let on.

Every had waffles with Nutella or peanut butter?

No, but it sounds pretty good! Simpleminded? No...I wouldn't say that. Just easy to please and kinda mellow. (MOST of the time!)

Don't you just hate when someone talks about you behind your back?

I encourage it, the more malicious and viscious the better! Really, I just consider the source.

What is your favorite place for pizza? This can include places that you've travelled to, not just near home.

Two places.

Barnaby's. Multiple locations. Unfortunately, the one closest to me became a synagoge. They have cornmeal on the bottom of the crust and the crust has a yeasty, beery taste.

Candlelite. In Chicago a block from the North suburbs and not too far from Lake Michigan. The last time I was there it was the third stop on our eating and drinking tour so my memory might not be too clear.

Fave place for burger?

www.candlelitechicago.com

Depends on mood. At my favorite place for burgers I get a medium rare cheeseburger with sport peppers, grilled onions and mustard. Sour pickles on the side.

I'll look for a link. Poochie's in Skokie, Illinois.

At home it is usually turkey burgers.

Time for a coffe break. Something I like is to melt butterscotch chips into my coffee. Have you tried that?

pileiton said:
How do you like your burger cooked and what do you top it with?

I like medium rare with any number of combinations....but my favorite has to be american cheese, onion, pickle, mayo and mustard.

pileiton said:
What did you get and is it contagious?

I don't know. Whe I wrote that, there was no question to answer.

Does that make sense?

Back