• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

pileiton said:
No, but they don't bother me.
What's the last concert you went to?

lemme remember.
Ya I got it.
The last concert I attended was "Howling of street dogs "In Bangalore last night. heheheh (really)

Do you like Bach?

Heating a tv dinner. Now this is not my fault. They didn't buy what I asked.

The twins want their own identity's. Although they could use it to their advantage and pull pranks.

I made cheddar bratwurst and served with sauteed onions and hot and spicy mustard. Could get the jar of sauerkraut open. Even w/o sauerkraut doesn't this sound good?

If you look at my previous post you'll see that it's already been made . I mentioned that the idiots did not buy me beer.

They made a decision not to buy it for me. Who the h*ll are they to decide?

Pretentious pricks if you ask me.....but then again, I don't really know them.

Why rely on them if "they" won't do what you ask them to do?

Because to get out of the building I have to go down the steps on my butt. There is no ramp. Then I have to get my wheelchair down. Reverse the process when I return. Plus it is their money. My savings are now almost nil. I'm grateful for all that they do for me.

Maybe the questions should return to food, less depressing?

Sometimes but everyone has such specific tastes and needs that sometimes I cook three seperate meals. I also cook sometimes for my sister who does not live here. She really helps me out.The brat was for lunch. What do you suggest for dinner?

Back