• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

ummm... how bout a wife who knew what she was doing??? no offence NJA.. but the whole virginity thing baffles me... not heard of try before you buy???

mel said:
ummm... how bout a wife who knew what she was doing??? no offence NJA.. but the whole virginity thing baffles me... not heard of try before you buy???

It differs from culture to culture.
We are generally monogamous and extra marital affairs are generally absent.
In Indian culture, virginity of both men and women is highly placed virtue.
What about Australian culture?

aussie culture is a mix of a number of different cultures so it is hard to say.. is monogamy in indian culture really true or are indiscretions just swept under the carpet?

aside: i get the whole virtue thing.. but is it more valued for a particular gender?

i dont know if unnatural is the word for it NJA... I do think it should be respected but you would have a number of people, reports etc... claiming that it is not human nature...

is not the nature of a man to spread his seed as far as he can (same as a chilli plant, you pick the pod, it creates more for further pro-creation?)

man ... this is getting deep - official question: what colour are your socks?? :P

undies?? what are they?? lol.. its home time.. no undies at home :) they were purple at work though :P

do you think pi and nja are upset that they dont have this thread to themselves anymore?

Well, Indian and Hindu culture is very scientific in the sense that we have a better chance of Natural selection than others.
This is really getting deeper. (Naturally)

I love Blue and black socks.
But why have I never seen Pink socks for men?

mel said:
undies?? what are they?? lol.. its home time.. no undies at home :) they were purple at work though :P

do you think pi and nja are upset that they dont have this thread to themselves anymore?
Hey Mel,

Don't try to pull a fast one.
You know I am head over heels in love with ya.

NJA

:rofl: NJA....... i am flattered.....but you know i am a taken woman :) I am ready for bed... you think i'll sleep tonight without sleeping tabs?? (thats what it took last night!)

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Well, Indian and Hindu culture is very scientific in the sense that we have a better chance of Natural selection than others.
This is really getting deeper. (Naturally)

I love Blue and black socks.
But why have I never seen Pink socks for men?
I'll knit you some! Now I'll get back in line to answer the correct question.

mel said:
:rofl: NJA....... i am flattered.....but you know i am a taken woman :) I am ready for bed... you think i'll sleep tonight without sleeping tabs?? (thats what it took last night!)

I hope so!

Have you ever tried Melatonin?

Back