• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

you would know because his smell is so bad that he has to walk around wearing a radioactive hazard sign 24/7.

how couldn't you know that?

PerkoXxX said:
It was directed at anyone.

would you like some kentucky fried bacon?
I would. We have a restaurant near by that does this. And I know the owner from another website.

How long do you think it would take to get here? I'm in the states, Chicago, Il.

PerkoXxX said:
you would know because his smell is so bad that he has to walk around wearing a radioactive hazard sign 24/7.

how couldn't you know that?
I'm obtuse. Didn't you know that it is my job to pick on Paul? My pleasure too!

just make some yourself. buy some k.f.c style chicken seasoning and "pileiton" then sprinkle water on it. then more seasoning.

where do i not live?

----------------------

we just stuffed this game up. lol. i say restart!

Because then I have to wash the dishes and the vegetarian complains about the bacon smell lingering. I enjoy going out when I can.

I have no idea the answer to your question. Well I do...

Ever had a coffee milkshake?

It might, I don't know what big M is.

I use cooled coffee. I vary the ice cream. I like cinnamon, chocolate, coffee and pralines and cream.

So what is big M?

Big M is flavoured milk. they have chocolate, strawberry, banana and iced coffee. its not really a milk shake, more of a milk. but i suppose if you shook it, it would be a milkshake. hmm.

Is there a way to make milk flavoured milkshake?

Back