• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I posted about this before. No I do not so you can't get anything from me! I am lucky to have people to help me at this time. The complete story is too long.

Should I have ice cream for breakfast?

I wasn't trying to take your moneys, honest! Whatever the situation, sounds like you are very lucky to have help if that's what is needed.

Maybe the beer isn't that important afterall?

Yes,NJA.

G,I know the beer is not important but I'm tired of all the restrictions. They saved my life and then don't let me have one.

What's the point if I'm not allowed to do anything?

Hmmm... without knowing the situation, I cannot comment. Personally, a restriction on beer could only be a good thing for me.

So what's your plans for the day?

I don't know, but hopefully some well wishes will make her feel better!

[video=youtube;JYlyghmTSIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlyghmTSIU[/video]

yeah?

It's like a challenge that goes out to all entrants.....with bragging rights to the winner. I just didn't have the time to invest this month. I've been building cabinets for Retta's kitchen which as eaten up most of the weekend. (they look good, though!)

Do you think my manicotti could have contended with all the wonderful entries?

paulky_2000 said:
It's like a challenge that goes out to all entrants.....with bragging rights to the winner. I just didn't have the time to invest this month. I've been building cabinets for Retta's kitchen which as eaten up most of the weekend. (they look good, though!)

Do you think my manicotti could have contended with all the wonderful entries?

Coming to think of it, if you had tastefully decorated with cheese in different form and given a good color cotrast using Red sauce and may be other colored ingredients, it might have been a good entry.
Why don't you try again?

Cause I'd have to rush to the store to get the ingredients, cook it, and present it all in a short span of time. I don't think it's worth the stress.

Do you?

Back