• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I can't think of any other reasons other than the ones I just described....except for I'm just kinda tired. :lol:

Does that make me worthy of this tiara?

After doing all that, I would have to agree! Knowing some of the other dishes are gonna score much higher makes it feel like a total waste of time and energy. :lol:

What can you do though?

(damn, when you two get going on this thread, you REALLY get going! haha late post from me)

Been there done that, Gas!! I had 50 bucks invested in one meal, over 4 hours invested, and got one vote. I'd do it all over again right now if I had the time, I suppose!

Did you enjoy cooking it and posting your entry? (I think it looked wonderful!)

I sure did! At the end of the day, win or no win, it was a good excuse to cook an old favourite. And as I don't eat meat very often these days, it was even more of a treat. In all honesty, I will still be satisfied even if I don't get one single vote.

50 bucks and 4 hours? Wow! Hope it tasted absolutely scrumptious?

(that's it for me, gotta get up for work in 5 hours! have a great day!)

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Work while you work
Play while you play
That's the way
To be happy and Gay.

Why GAY?
You are Gay if you work?

If I was gay that might explain why I've never been in the family way!

But since I'm not...

Who is your doppleganger?

Cause it makes you more interesting in an open forum.

WHY did I not take a bathroom sink out of it's hole and measure the hole before buying sinks? (the existing hole is too big for the sink even though the outer dimensions are nearly the same as the old ones.)

I'm surprised you did not measure it first because men always seem to be concerned about size!

I always have my tape measurer and Swiss army knife on hand. Preparedednes is essential?

Not scary at all. I like you.

Isn't standing out from a crowd better than conforming to a public opinion simply based on the pressure to be "normal"?

Back