• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

That would be one of the 17" laptops. :lol:

Edit: Ok - no posting to the same thing twice!

Is it sunny outside at your place today?

It snowed here for the first time this season. So a trace of snow on ground and supposed to snow more today. So its very overcast. No more sun this year :(

What is your favorite smell? Other then a fresh cut pepper :)

My friday is going great. 80 degrees out. 2 hours till quiting time :dance:

What do you look forward to doing this weekend the most?

Funny you say piece of crap PT Cruzer. My mom has one and loves it I don't care for it either but its transportation right.....
My first car was a 96' Kia Sephia.... now that's a piece of crap car!

How long do you bathe for?

well that depends on if i am just bathing or handling other business too! but no longer than 30 min, usually 5-7

what are your plans for today?

Cure a hangover, have brunch, and watch the snow DUMP! Then start the same process tomorrow!

When I hit 1000 posts, will I get 4 bottles like AJ?

4 bottles, but I am a 1 big bottle kind of guy.... LOL

1 open sulfur package
2 dump into bucket
3 don't breath dust, or light matches

why do you ask? are you in a "sulfur-dumping-into-hydro-bucket" mood?

because they know you want to take a nap

why is it when you have 2000 and 1 things to do at work,get 2000 of them done, but leave that one thing undone and thats all the boss ever comments on??? totally tee's me off!!

Work is all about doing what the boss thinks is most important. That's why I work for myself.

Did you point out the 2000 things to your boss?

4 bottles, but I am a 1 big bottle kind of guy.... LOL

1 open sulfur package
2 dump into bucket
3 don't breath dust, or light matches

why do you ask? are you in a "sulfur-dumping-into-hydro-bucket" mood?
my plants are showing sulfur deficiency.
i always i never have to point out the 2000 things i did at work because those are the 2000 things he was supposed to do but is too slow to finish it in time. i do my job and his.

im on vacation how about you?

When you work for yourself, you don't get vacation time, you're simply working or not. But yeah, working right now....

On the other hand, I'm thinking I should go on another cruise pretty soon - how does that sound to you?

cruise? meh... stuck on a boat with 15,000 other people all wanting in the hot tub with umbrella drinks?
come to our house geeme....

why not?

In the summer - SURE!

Have you been on a cruise? I don't go near the hot tub, as there are PLENTY of other things to do.

Back