• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

NO it actually means "FOR WAR" it is why the 9mm Luger cartridge was originally called 9mm Parabellum

no not exactly a redneck, grew up playing and shooting and working on farms but was born in a small suburb

what was your favorite movie of all times??

I'm going to take a guess and say it's like "antebellum", which effectively means "before war" (ante = before, bellum = war.) Since this is "para" instead of "ante", and para is a prefix with multiple meanings (including things like beside, near, abnormal, similar to.....), I'm leaning towards it meaning something like "alongside war", so something that happens in addition to war. Is that even remotely close???

Edit: I guess several of us were answering at the same time!

So....

My favorite movie of all times is True Lies. Have you seen it?

I have no favorites, per se, but have one EXTREMELY STRONG dislike. Well, "loathing" is probably a better description. Is there anything you won't eat?

NO it actually means "FOR WAR" it is why the 9mm Luger cartridge was originally called 9mm Parabellum

no not exactly a redneck, grew up playing and shooting and working on farms but was born in a small suburb

what was your favorite movie of all times??
here is the wiki for it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabellum

i will try just about anything once. i have eaten lots of gross stuff in the past.
what is your favorite beer?

i wont eat processed food its disgusting and it makes me sick

i dont drink anymore but one of my favorites years back was LIENENKUGELS RED

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS??

i wont eat processed food its disgusting and it makes me sick

i dont drink anymore but one of my favorites years back was LIENENKUGELS RED

DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS??

Yes ! i have one Rooster and 3 chicken!

Question: A glass filled with half of water.... is it half empty half full or 2 time too big ;)

That would technically only be one time too big, as half would be "just right".

PIC1 - Maybe he didn't answer your question because he doesn't think anyone will..... I know my brother hopes that's true!

Wikipedia is asking for donations - are you considering making one?

not really sure what the in-laws do after the meal, this is my first thanksgiving in Rhode Island, should be fun!

how big is your computer monitor?

Back