• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Pay everything off. Get a new house. Help a couple family and friends give some to charity..... build a nice greenhouse for my husband and grow lots of peppers :)

If you could go to any country and help needy people where would you go?

LDHS beat me....... how about I re-ask his question.

How deep is your love?

LDHS beat me....... how about I re-ask his question.

How deep is your love?

Probably the chocolate hab. I've tasted a little piece but didn't have enough to try to make sauce with it.

I may grow some thus summer

D'oh

Q: what's your favorite MILD hot sauce and why?

no,im staying home with grandaddy,the wife and granny are going,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what was the last movie you watched

no,,i did when i was younger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what was your first car???????????

1968 GTO. Worked my ass off in HS to save up $ and found a 1-owner with a 400/4BBL, ram air, power windows, split bench seat (bad for muscle car, great for CA cruising & pulling your girl close) and did a light resto keeping it 99% stock. God I loved that car. Got it for $3K. Sold it eventually for $9 as I moved to the pacific northwest and it was gonna rust. It'd be worth $30-50k today. Nordic Blue. Car was a honey. Sigh.

Q:what is your biggest regret?

My biggest regret is taking a pocket watch to elemtentry school that was two generations old,and passed down from family two family .my mistake caused it to brake.luckily i was just a child,so the parents didn't flip out to much.ya.. . . . . .. ㅠ if you could change 1 thing in life,just 1 thinge.what would it be?

Back