• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Awesome, thanks! Friend in town between deployments, so got to hang with him & play music in our buddy's studio all evening - big dinner with friends Friday with home made pizzas that tasted better than anything you can buy at a restaurant, and getting my fill of playoff football!

Gee, does your hair smell terrific?
:D

most of the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do my balls smell terriffc :rofl: :rofl: ...................... sorry i couldnt help myself

go to a beer tasting or get a couple nice cigars and sit out back and relax,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what are you going to do this coming weekened?????????????

It depends. Ping ping balls sometimes smell like that new-plastic smell which some people find appealing. Whereas a football or basketball smells of sweat & old cheese.

)

What mens fragrants do you use? dose my body odor smell like roses ?

Depends on whether you eat roses.

What's the worst hot-pepper related digestive issue you've ever experienced (without being disgustingly graphic..,.uh, unless you have to

I ate a spoonfull of black mamba,i know its not a literal pepper .but its the worst i have experienced. first came burning mouth next burning stomach then absolute pain.finally @#%**%& . . . . .What is the humblest thing you ever did with a pepper or hot sauce?

I ate a spoonfull of black mamba,i know its not a literal pepper .but its the worst i have experienced. first came burning mouth next burning stomach then absolute pain.finally @#%**%& . . . . .What is the humblest thing you ever did with a pepper or hot sauce?

The humblest or dumbest? Typo?

Humblest: sent it to random soldiers in the middle east to help make MRE's not taste like ass.
Dumbest: poured a couple gallons of 190 degree habanero sauce into Tupperware container with an open window while breathing. Gust of wind+inhale= pepper sprayed myself. That ruined my whole day.

What kind of dog do you have?

The best kind for me: none. I don't have time for a dog right now, and other animals top my pet list, anyway.

Where do you think my "old" set of keys are???

Maybe?

You forgot to answer a question - or are you answering and asking all at once? I call "foul!"
:D

If you could do anything for a living, what would it be and would you be willing to make major sacrifices and take big risks to achieve it?

Back