• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

One that's in my stomach.... actually I am simple favorite two cakes cheesecake first off then white cake raspberry filling with whipped cream frosting.... yummy! !!!!!!

What's your ultimate vacation fantasy?

D&D - actual people, actual interaction, actual imagination.

vacation fantasy - Prague with wife and no kids.

What was the name of your first love?

God that's hard. Especially with all that horrible autotune in rap now. Given that this is not the 1980s I'll go with country.

In the above scenario is suicide a viable 3rd option?

nope. suicide is the wimps way out :3
whats better, Pizza with all your favorites on top, or your all time favorite hamburger?

A fantastic lesson.
(though when I was younger I found a wallet with about $2300 in it, along with 10 credit/bank cards....tracked down the owner - the $ was for his son's 1st car, which his son had saved from working 3 summer jobs...he gave me $200 and a case of wine from his family vineyard as a reward)

More important: good karma or good hair?

One is hanging out, waiting to ripen on the plant. Four are chillin' in the fridge. The rest are partying in the kitchen, creating a wonderful smell.

Do you think sicman intentionally or unintentionally has the strike-through going on in his posts?

unintentionally,ha.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are you going to sleep soon??????????????????

We'll leave it at "a bike race".

What is something you've never done before, and that if all obstacles were removed (money, fear, physical inability, etc.), you would like to try doing?

Back