• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Good question. Hate fighting. But yes, sometimes you gotta fight for love.

Will we get the cat into its carrier in time for its vet appointment?

well that depends on how well trained the cat is.

have you ever picked a fight from inside a car then once you get out of the car realized you may have bit off more that you can chew.

No, but my firecracker little sister did. She's only 5'1" and picked a fight with a guy in a truck (with a gun rack, of course) who was MUCH bigger than her. They actually ended up outside their cars yelling at each other, then the guy ended up yelling at her for being so stupid for picking a fight with someone big enough to harm her who also carries guns and appropriate ammo. At which point reality finally hit her..... LOL. Longer answer than you were looking for, but I laugh every time I think about it.

Have you ever wanted laser cannons on the front of your car, for dealing with people who drive like idiots?

No, but my firecracker little sister did. She's only 5'1" and picked a fight with a guy in a truck (with a gun rack, of course) who was MUCH bigger than her. They actually ended up outside their cars yelling at each other, then the guy ended up yelling at her for being so stupid for picking a fight with someone big enough to harm her who also carries guns and appropriate ammo. At which point reality finally hit her..... LOL. Longer answer than you were looking for, but I laugh every time I think about it.

Have you ever wanted laser cannons on the front of your car, for dealing with people who drive like idiots?
funny story too, i am 6'7" 250 and i drive a little cavalier(funny i know but it was given to me and i have no car payment) i followed these people to their car and they pulled out in front of me and another guy pulled into that spot, so i pulled up and politely explained " i followed them from the store, would you mind letting me have the spot." he replied " hell no you FU*cking nerd(i wear shirt and tie to work)" i said " excuse me? you dont have to be a dick i was aking politely" "oh really, what the eff are you gonna do about there mr faggot" he said. " well i am gonna start by getting out of my car kicking the shit out of you moving your car then shove your keys up your ass and parking in the spot" i was heated at that point "ok, let do this he said" so i got out of my car and he saw me and said scared as hell " i am sorry sir, let me move my car for you!" LOL it was hilarious~!

long story but really funny.

it is time! i just got dressed!

do you eat pieces of peppers at all times of the day

Nothing alcomaholic... I have to drive later. :mope:

Who said anything about feet? (Back and shoulders! But yeah, myself, I'm not really into dude on dude massages so you're off the hook. ;))

nah I am not that big on feet but rub my belly and I might shake a legg

do we really need another war in the middle east?

I would rather back and shoulders, but hey, I'll take feet!

(I thought back and shoulders was implied as we were talking about backs. Guess I was wrong! :P)

Would I be overstepping the line if I inquired about your "happy ending" policy?

EDIT:

Dang it...

No more war!

Back