• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

While technically accurate........ I think he was actually wanting to know what you will be eating, and whether it involves food or not - don't you?

Yes, didn't you see the rules when you registered?( References to weed are also against the rules but THE BOSS and others must not be doing as strict moderating as they should. )

Yes, didn't you see the rules when you registered?( References to weed are also against the rules but THE BOSS and others must not be doing as strict moderating as they should. )
that is one of the funniest things i have ever heard! i did not read the rules, guess i should go back and take a look at them before i go and say something that might offend a closed minded person( i just believe in my 1st amendment right) i mean as you have seen by my posts i am not gonna come out blasting on people and i would never post anything racist to the point where it out in left field my story involed me my step-dad(who is black) and collard greens, anyways, all the other forums i am on we are welcome to say what we want at any given time and if another member becomes offended, they can leave. forums are meant to be fun and informative. as far as weed, you might as well say that about alcohol too as it kills more people than weed does and i make my own edibles as prescibed by my primary car physician to help me sleep. but anyways enough rant from me, i am off to read the rules since i could use i good laugh.

what are you plans for tomorrow if you happen to have MLK day off?

Might fire up the ol' water pipe...
:high:

Yessir, gonna smoke me some high grade tobacco.

How many people do you know who smoke tobacco through a bon... uh, water pipe?

Yep. All things considering. But went to bed too late.
Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

it's all the same G....both days and time...

What are you going to do today?

Work, go have a medical procedure done, then whenever I'm able, start working again.

Bah - sic beat me to it. YES! As Jean-Luc Piccard says: Make it so.

If you could somehow float above the earth and just observe for a while, what would you be looking for?

as long as you are healthy...and about time....my opinion is that time is a man-made measurement that people use to impose sanctions on each other

Should I make another pot of coffee?

Back