• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

IMO, there is "real" time, then "fake" time, with "fake" being what you are talking about.
Yes, go for it.

haha - happened again. Very little - I avoid caffeine.

Will he do it?

water is for the weak

nope, no more java for me today...figure 3 cups is enough to get me kick started....

if I don't ask a question will there be no more ATNPA?

Yes, I can drink with you since mine is already made. And this game will never end.

sponge dude, I don't know that the rules mention weed but long ago someone complained about it and at that time thp made a statement that we cannot discuss yet we still have a certain icon available to us!

I also don't remember the wording but the rules say something about not being offensive.

Isn't this a long post.

is not that long Pi...

and you have to be politically correct on this forum with members from all ethnicities and religions from around the world...like it or not...

Is that too much information?

and you have to be politically correct on this forum with members from all ethnicities and religions from around the world...like it or not...
I prefer "aware and respectful" over "politically correct" - the former being to retain the dignity of yourself and others in your communications, with the later operating out of fear.
Of course not.
Are you going to ask?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "petite". :D

FWIW 1st amendment applies to the gob'ment, not a privately owned/operated forum. Just sayin'

Who do you want to see in the Superbowl:
Pats/Niners
Pats/Giants
Ravens/Niners (Har-bowl II)
Ravens/Giants
???

would love to! come on over i will give you the giant teddy bear hug!

dang it, i hate to dance, i am good at it i just dont like to being 6'7" its hard in a packed place to not elbow people in the face even when they are at my side!

will you join us for a 3 way hugmy arms are plenty long! :cool:

Back