• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It totally depends. The problem with tattoos is mostly trying to get work. A lot of people still think they mean the person who wears tattoos uses drugs = greatly reduced chance of employment. A guy who does work for me has tattoos and I don't care, but my neighbor insists he's a druggy and I should keep him away, never mind he's a responsible guy with a fam. Whatever.
As long as you showed up on time and did your job my job didn't give a rat's ass what you looked like or were into.

LDHS, all the above and blue hair plus...

Do you want me to finish that sentence?

( I had dinner )

She might.

When I was in the hospital I had both physical therapists and occupational therapists with visible tats.

If the medical field doesn't care should anyone else?

"Should" is a matter of opinion. As long as you do your job with excellence, I don't care what art you put on your body.

Can we change the subject now?

Any are fine with me, but gingers get a little creepy sometimes...I'm also ok with blue, magenta and any combination thereof.

If you had to eat the food of any country for the rest of your life, what would it be among the following choices:
1. Mexican
2. Thai(noodles, curries, etc)
3. Ethiopian (spicy African foods)
4. Middle Eastern (Shwarma, Falafel, Cous Cous, baba ganush, etc)
5. Indian (curries, tandori, etc)

Any are fine with me, but gingers get a little creepy sometimes...I'm also ok with blue, magenta and any combination thereof.

If you had to eat the food of any country for the rest of your life, what would it be among the following choices:
1. Mexican
2. Thai(noodles, curries, etc)
3. Ethiopian (spicy African foods)
4. Middle Eastern (Shwarma, Falafel, Cous Cous, baba ganush, etc)
5. Indian (curries, tandori, etc)
#4. See my profile for fave food
Chex.

How many fingers are you holding up?
Just my pinky.
Am I naked?

Whoa - wait - are you naked?

ha! finally someone slower than me.

You're drinking the mildly warmed urine of a Himalayan Mountain Yak.

How close was I to guessing DaQuatz tea flavor?

Not naked or wearing black socks, remember that I am a double leg amputee. But if I had artificial legs I would wear socks.
If you weren't on the internet what would you do instead?

omg - I'm sorry, I did not know that. boy do I feel like a jackass now. (n00b here)

I would be watching the replay of the 49ers game on the NFL Network - which I'm off to do now as a matter of fact!
:D

Back