• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

After all my recent tripsthat is the last place that I want to be but I'll do it for you.
Why doesn't LDHS play any of the other games?
( Dinner was turkey bacon )

BTW-
How does geeme respond to so many topics at once? 4 computers and 7 hands?
Read fast, type fast, think faster, have a Mac with a touch scroll pad (fun stuff!), and work on the computer almost all day every day. The first part, admittedly, is harder to accomplish in the morning.....

No idea.
Do you think it's sold online and at least to stores local to LDHS?

At the moment it's not sold. :( it was for a while in small qtys but i hit the supply/demand ceiling. First test batch is on Feb 3rd. Website in progress, lots of I's to dot & t's to cross. Web/farmer's markets/boutique markets - hopefully by this summer if not earlier.

Should have some free samples after the test batch if it's close to tasting right. I'll have to charge shipping of course...

How totally thrilled am I that it's Friday?

If you're not sick, not pregnant, not working, not schooling, and not operating equipment, YES!

Do you actually like anything that's on TV?

700 pages & counting, surely we might eventually exhaust the hamsters powering the site.

Were you a fan of Diff'rent Strokes, or were you more of a What's Happening or Good Times fan?
Never heard of those shows :cool: !
If you're not sick, not pregnant, not working, not schooling, and not operating equipment, YES!

Do you actually like anything that's on TV?
Yes you culture snob. J/K. I like The Big Bang Theory and Curious George.
No sicky I haven't.
Who are you?

Back