• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Um no. Not at my place, anyway.

Why is it that, even though I know I can just make more, I'm always a little sad to be eating the last of something I cooked that was really excellent?

i am not sure, could be that its not guaranteed to taste as good the next time.

why is it raining here when i need to get gas and have plans to go to friends house tonight! crutches and rain are not a good combo!

Agreed. :(

Why is it that so many total strangers pick me to unwind their personal issues to????? Is there a neon sign on my head that says "tell me EVERYTHING"???? OMG - I do NOT want to hear how your ex tried to get you to have sex if I don't even remotely know you! (Sorry, just a little post-grocery shopping trip venting in that question.....)

no, and please knock on wood. it will summon the wood fairies to keep away the evil spirits that will cause your plane to crash.

Should I make a small batch of habanero sauce, keep drinking screwdrivers, or both?

No, I am seeing roasted garlic, habaneros, serranos and jalapenos smoking lightly over cherrywood chips.
:D

Damn - too slow again!

The answer to your question is no. Or yes. Or no? Maybe yes. Or no. Hmm

I am about to make my 2nd "blood driver" though - OJ, vodka, blood orange soda with a wedge of lime. Yum!

Should I switch it up with a different drink or is that one ok?

Back