• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yeah, you were kidding, but in case you don't know already, not all females get PMS.

What time was your alarm set for?

thats not what i was asking,haha. i was talking about private messages ,,,,,, no set on the alarm today!

what is your favorite cut of beef?

(thats not what i was asking,haha. i was talking about private messages ,,,,,, no set on the alarm today!)

I know, I couldn't resist....sorry. Acronyms can be dangerous and I thought that was hilarious. And yeah, I know, some wimmens go through the mental pause (or don't ovulate for one reason or another, most of which aren't joking matters) .
:D

what is your favorite cut of beef?

Knee-jerk reaction, bone-in rib-eye. Called an "Apache cut" or "cowboy cut", I think it has the perfect marbleizationand best flavor. Pinch of sea salt, grind og black pepper, 3 mins a side and perfection.

After that probably a porterhouse or T-Bone....same thing, different part of the cut..one side's the filet mignon, the other side's the NY. Can't go wrong there.

Love tri-tip and ball-tip too for grilling. Today I've got 15 lbs of tri-tip marinating in the fridge for the Niners game. Too many people coming over, but they will be fed!

Why won't my neck un-kink, and are Chiropractors quacks, or should I see one?

Not sure, and some are excellent while others are quacks, just like in any profession. Get some references when choosing one, and GO!

Mmmmm..... ribeye...... Why didn't I get one when I was at the grocery store yesterday?

since they live so far apart...hit G's first, then LDHS's, if you like football! His place will be raucous!

Has anyone heard from HabHeat or HHBetter Half lately?????

i have no idea why it is sooooo good! but you can put it on anything and it tastes better!
oh i love RIb eye's! i have a 3lb'er in my fridge im grilling up today!

why is the good coffee so expensive?

I make great coffee on the cheap and also have great coffee when I go out. (NOT STARBUCKS)
What sides will g or LDHS make me when I arrive for pork and steak?

Not particularly.
Making cheesy garlicky cornbread, plus either spinach or broccoli to go with the pork. Might do drunken black beans, too. We'll see.

Will that work for you?

no your not! last night was the first night i had been out(went to friends for 5 hours to chill for bday) since Dec 26th! i am sitting here streaming the games online with my foot elevated.

who do you think will win the games?

Um.... Someone who plays MUCH better than I do? (Yeah, other than whatever you guys post, I have no idea who is playing whom.)

Why?

Because its alllllll about the 49ers, that's why!

Why do people invite people to other people's parties and wait until the last second to tell them? Bonus question: should I stop inviting those people in the future?

Because they are very disorganized in their lives and don't know how to prioritize and don't realize people who are organized and know how to make priorities consider last-minute acceptances to be inconsiderate. IMO - Rather than stop inviting them, call them on it, nicely, of course. They may not have even thought that you need to plan for an appropriate amount of food, for example, and may not have enough for everyone if they don't let you know in advance. Ask them to give you at least 'x' days notice for future events, or plan not to come. Let them know you enjoy their company and want them to be there, but that having to rush out and buy more food at the last minute interrupts your preparations and causes you stress. That's not really too much to ask.

Was that answer waaaay to long?

PS - And once you've had that convo, it is important to stick to your guns. The first couple of times they call at the last minute and you tell them "I'm sorry, but I did ask you to give more notice than this, and I have already finished my shopping and won't have enough food if you come. I'd love you to come to the next get-together, though." will be awkward, but will let them know you are serious - and will prompt them to start giving more notice if they value your friendship.

Back