• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

apparently i don't wknow. My clock says a 8:12 pM and I'm stouppid drunkft. see? I got the f in there1!l

Should I stop efo r a while?

Lemme try to answer this correctly...
No G...don't stop sip-n-clicking! I just got started!
And definitely DO NOT workout while buzzy! House Rule and I have the scar to prove why!

Shall I open a fresh box o' wine...or make a rum cocktail?

well, hed better not make spaghettie I got sa uce driped down the abinet, then soap on the llroloor cleaning it iup.
sign do you care if I can't type yt/?

AT least I can starte toe feel my fingers now

He is cooking tofu and mushrooms with nutria!

Don't care if you cannot type since most of us can't.

Isn't the real question why is geeme doing fake drunk speak when long ago when she joined she said that she didn't drink much?

C'mon G-Spot you really have to be buzzed to type this way. nhhFFF%(*(^&^gbjjj,jbjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!1jjbvbv?lol.

Oh damn, I missed these last night.
Pi, yes, really. Mostly though, I think it was drinking on an empty stomach that did it - started drinking before even starting dinner, and I didn't even have any water before-hand or during, which is my usual MO. Wow - I don't think I've ever not felt my fingers from being drunk before!

Gassy: Maybe. I'll leave it at that. Maybe. Okay, headache, yes. Excedrin is good breakfast food.....right? (There's the question I see I missed earlier!)

LOL Spongey - define "lucky"! Yeah, yeah, I know what you mean...... Here's a better one:
In what year will G get lucky?

Back