• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Saying good bye to salsa lady,serving,intensity academy,and a couple other people we have enjoyed rapping with. Then waiting around airport. Will my plane make it to Florida o.k.?

i have little winter pods on 2 of my plants(mystery/devils tongue) and my Choc bhut, douglah, brain strain are putting out LOTs of flowers(none have opened but they are coming)

do you have any pods growing?

I'm guessing two years ago. Or at least, was at a bowling alley shooting pool at that time, if not bowling.

When was the last time you played put-put golf?

about 5 weeks ago! Went with my friends and their kids. Had a blast and as the only golfer there kicked some butt! Those 7 yr olds never had a chance. pew pew pew!
:D

I gave notice of my intent to transfer to another position (outside our division) at my job on Friday and my boss was surprisingly ok with it - creepily so. Should I be waiting for the other shoe to drop, or is he just unwilling to give me the satisfaction of showing me his impotent rage and frustration?

Neither, really. I've gotten into this roasted or sauteéd pattern lately, and dark meat only - so juicy, so juicy, when done right.

Does your dingle dangle or does your dingle dongle?

HAHAHAHA yeah, i got caught steeling a penthouse mag from a store at 12! LOL

have you ever caught someone trying to steal something from you?

Yes. My younger sister is still (sigh!) a habitual stealer. Good thing she lives several states away. And good thing she only steals from fam, or her a$$ would be in jail forever.

Hmmmm..... did I drink enough tequila earlier tonight?

Back