• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

been too long! with my ankle surgery i cannot stay upright for very long! hopefully soon that will all change! i want smoked tri tip.

whats for dinner/

Definitely. And if the place you go serves pork Ja Ja Mein, get it.

LDHS and SD - There is a show on (or used to be on) TV somewhere in which they take a chainsaw to various appliances and show you the guts of how they work. I don't have a TV, but saw it when traveling maybe a year or so ago, so I can't tell you much about the show. Anyhow, the night I watched it, they deconstructed a disposal. Good news - unless you get REALLY STUPID about it, disposals were designed so that you cannot injure yourself by merely putting your hand into it. You would have to specifically put your hand in, work the fingers all the way to the edges, then try to put them down the sides. . . . Weird, huh? If you want to prove it to yourself, take an old broom handle or something, and stick it in there without letting go of it.

Was that more than you wanted to know about disposals?

Whenever we've lived in a house that had a disposal I refused to use it...huge fear of those things! But now, thanks to G's edumacation....I might try one one day! We often fear things we don't understand! :)

Does anyone understand slicers?

JayT! But if you mean comic book style...I adored the old Batman shows (would literally race home from school to catch them with my Mom!), so he's my dude.

What's a more appealing vacation...New Orleans or Hawaii?

It might be when/if we have some! Not feeling culinarily inspired yet.....

And where has Geeme been all night? Homework or hot date????????

No, I'm not a vinegar fan, so don't tend to eat much hot sauce. Pods and powders, on the other hand....... yes.

Nah - I'm pretty boring these days. Between the procedure earlier in the week and ending up with a cold, plus homework and work, just zonked. Still periodically taking naps today. Tomorrow WILL be better!

Are you double-jointed in any of your fingers?
(I am.)

I can also wiggle my eyes. Not just move them from side to side, but wiggle. Freaks most people out, which always makes me laugh.

Can you do that?

Back