• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yes, but keep in mind: No pics, didn't happen.

What is up with all these "this or that" posts????? Did everyone turn off their brains?

Hmmm..... muffin tops are tasty, and since they're small, not full of too terribly many calories. But bottoms are more filling, and at least double the tastiness, in terms of time to enjoy them.

Would you consider climbing the stairs to the top of the Eiffel tower if your lover could only be found that way?

Would you have someone as your lover that you weren't at least somewhat attracted to on some level?

Wait.... you're a guy..... maybe you should let someone else answer that.... LOL

naw, that's like forcing yourself to read a horrible book, when there are so many delightful ones waiting to be read!!!!!

What are the things you love about Spring?
(had to edit that from a "fav" Q Geeme! haha)

If you listen a bit closer, you'll find it's not singing, but screaming "LET ME OUT!!!!"

Do you ever feel like a caged bird?

You would think I could (for some reason my kids have always accused me of having a long, snakey tongue), but nope.

Any idea why my kids might think that?????

Depends - when it's research paper time, none, or one if it's tiny. When the semester is on and it's not research paper time, probably one of any size. Sometimes more. When it's break time, the sky's the limit.

Where do you keep your most prized personal object?

Back