• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I have too much homework - you come here.

Should I quit work and live on financial aid (ie - go to school full-time) for a while?

That would be good, but all we have here ATM is red velvet.

I'm making chicken that I marinated in lime juice, chile-infused olive oil, cilantro, sea salt, garlic powder, paprika, chipotle chile powder, allspice, and who knows what else. I'm sauteeing that with onion, bell pepper and tomatoe, and will put it on top of rice. Sound good?

It was pretty good, but as I was cooking, remembered I forgot to purchase more tequila to cook it in, so not quite what it could have been. And no, the corned beef is intended for sammies during the week; ate some already of course, but not much.

Do you have a craving for popcorn right now?

I'm pretty sure that's the status of most of my eating while the semester is on.....

New avvy?
(As in, entirely new for you, not just a change.)

Too interesting to stay awake. There'll be time for sleep later.
:D

What's creepier - a 40 yr old dude in schoolboy clothing (ala Angus Young) or a 40 yr old chick in schoolgirl clothing (ala any random role playing couple on a friday night)?

Well, he's probably tired of the green ones, and wants to go back to blue. Maybe fuschia.

Don't you wonder if I can do my makeup like Pi's avatar without using PS?

When I go to my client's offices, yes. When I work from my office, no. Just a touch of mascara and blush on the weekends, unless I'm going OUT.

Do you wear perfume, or anything like it?

Back