• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Spongey will be your Sugar Daddy if you'll be his Sugar Momma.

Were CJ and Scovie a tad more than a tad bit drunk last nigiht???

Spongey, will you be my sugar Daddy?
i dont have enough money to be a "sugar daddy" in its true street meaning. but we can make an adapted version.

LDHS i had to google that ish! no i do not, but a after googling it i have a friend that has a stag horn fern that is HUGE like 4F in diameter

will Pi be my sugar momma

What I studied then and never got my degree in these fields, Early Child Education Special Ed. or Data Processing.
TPBM wonders why I chose these fields.
Since I screwed up I will now ask a question, what flavor milkshake do you like?

Pi - Of those three, Special Ed. would be the better to pursue, from a security standpoint.

"Too much time at THP" depends upon your other obligations, which I know NOTHING of. Me, on the other hand... :whistle:

TPBM things LDHS is asexual.

Geeme, No I don't think that. And Early Chjldhood Special Ed. is one thing, not separate.
She is mean to you because she does not want to admit that she wants you.
Is that what you think LDHS?

Back