• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Every day for the rest of your life, yes. Same here.

Isn't it somehow satisfying to know we can do exercises to prevent or alleviate some pains instead of taking a pill or being cut open?

Yeah.... The bone itself is pretty close to healed, but the soft tissue is another story. Better in some ways, no change in others. Patience is a virtue I still need to learn in some areas...

Is there anything "major" in your life that you regret doing? (Not asking what it is/was, if so. More just a yes/no.)

Nah, actually.

How crazy is it, we spend so much time communicating with people online, the majority we will probably never meet for real?

Pretty crazy. i even work everyday over the phone with two guys i have only met in person once.

Is it sad to have such digital relationships?

Channel 11, PBS. Most shows thst we get from England are on Channel 11 are. The only show we got from Australia was on Channel 9.

Too much useless info?

Never enough useless info! no i dont get it here. I tried to get into a few sessions of it though and just couldnt do it.

What tv show do you want on a regular basis?

Mostly watching Dramas and Nature docs at the moment. Although i do sometimes love getting the crap scared out of me by a scary movie.

whats the last movie you saw?

Back