• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Can't remember. Whatever it was though, I do remember thinking it was CRAP.

Have you ever walked out of a cinema half way through a movie because it turned out to be crap?

No way! im too cheap for that. if it sucks that bad its like im punishing myself for my poor decision making....

Is that stupid logic?

Maybe... but I like it! :lol:

You know how they say some people drink to punish themselves? Have you ever punished yourself for having a big night out on the piss by having another big night out on the piss?

Hm. They don't come across as any drunkener or foul-mouthed than any of the rest of us.

Is "drunkener" a real word, or should it be?

whattaya tlakin' about ya :censored: :censored: :censored:

It's 2am, I just got home, I'm not drunk, what the hell's going on?

Edit:
It should be permittible after a specified amount of dranks (this should also be a word).

Geeme, why you so quick? :P

Because I'm a WINNER!
(And NOT in a Charlie Sheen sort of way....)

If it's 2am and you just got home, why aren't you drunk?

I live in Chicago and everyone thinks that there are gangsters all over, although that does seem close to the truth!
What is the last spicy thing you ate?

The last thing I posted about in the "Last Spicy Meal" thread.

Hm. I currently live in Ohio, and I think mostly people don't think about Ohio, unless they have business or relatives here. Is there some notion about Ohio that you have?

Back