• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Ummm... noooo. I bought my one. :said in a suspicious tone:

I've only been up like 2 hours and have already had two double shot flat whites... should I have another?

Nooo... "double shots" of espresso. ;)

And yep, I think it's time for another.

What are "warning points" and why am I the only one with a potential tally? :shocked:

"Potential tally"? Several people tell me they see warning points and zero on their profiles. But based on a post I saw from Dan some time back, I don't think it's supposed to show unless you have at least one point. Sounds like the hiding feature isn't fully working, tho I can't see such a thing on my profile.

Do you have something other than zero? C'mon.... fess up!

No hot goss... I've been a good boy and it's still at zero. ;)

Maybe the showing of it is a warning that I'm skating on the thin ice of an actual warning?

(I'm not paranoid much, am I? :lol:)

No. I'm wearing flippie floppies, no socks, shorts, and a multi-colored shirt.

Should I be wearing underwear along with that?

Pedicure first thing. Errands, nap, read a bit. Caught a little sun. Nice to just chill for a change.

Could I get used to this?

Meh - I get bored much too quickly. A week of chillin' is about my max. Maybe sooner.

Edit for Gassy beating me to it!
Build a hoophouse to protect your pepper plants when the cold weather hits.

Where do you hold your deepest secret?

Back