• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

I'm kind of with you - I don't have a fav, as I like variety most of all. And YES to full fat! Never seen licorice ice cream here.

Is there a particular ice cream flavor you don't care for?

I like it, but I like peanut brittle ice cream more - there's a certain similarity, IMO.

Looking for Mr. Goodbar.... do you know where he is, or heck, what he is???

Yes and no. (LOL) I think it depends upon your definition of "true happiness" and to when you are referring. No ambiguity intended - I always explain when I use the "yes and no" response, as it really means "maybe".
How do you define "true happiness"? (Short version, please...)

Quality time with the family (my wife, kid, and cat) and succeeding at something after working really hard...oh, and good beer...

On a lazy summer day, would you rather lay in a hammock or go for a walk?

Both. One can do either for only so long.

Give me a prediction: Given that I broke my ankle on March 20, and I am now able to get on the elliptical (though I am still in pain from soft tissue damage, so am not allowed to even attempt running on the ground yet), how much longer before I will be able to start running again?

G - seriously ridiculous question - many scientists have proven that a healthy diet of alcohol and hot peppers can heal tissue damage four times faster than exercise alone...

If exercise was illegal, would you still do it behind closed doors?

BTW - love the quotes!

Oooooh! If I'm going to "sin" with fried anything, it'll be with fish & chips fo sho! And of course, malt vinegar....

Have you done lemon and malt vinegar on F&C?

Once you get F&C at Clauddah (and many other places, frankly), you probably won't do LJS again. But if you had to, Fish. Most places are only really good (or decent...) at their primary product.

Can you name 5 exceptions to that within the next 5 minutes?

LOL - My question stands, but I'll "fix" my response...

What, flounder, me? Never! LOL

Taco bell! no wait nevermind its horrible. Dominos! no no there pizza is garbage.... aha! Chick fil a!! now they do have good chicken sandwiches.

that actually took some thinking!

Whats the "best" fast food joint in your area?

Back