• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

How to get rid of EVERY current politician and replace them with good folks without idiocy happening in between.

What am I going to do for this weekend's TD?

Before, during, and after a workout: water. At my client's site after being up doing homework (and a bit of schlepping here) a good deal of the night: Coke. Not just any pop, but Coke, fully-leaded, no fake sugar garbage.

Ok, I'll play - Coke, Pepsi, or something else?

Bleh. No. Absolutely not. Ick. Ew. Yuck. (barf, barf....) I can't stand black pepper or any of its cousins, they're absolutely repulsive to me, as many on this site already know!

Don't you think lemon with some kind of chile powder (ie - hot pepper powder) and chicken is a MUCH BETTER option?

Yes...yes I do agree with that! Tho I do like my BP on occasion, I admit it...I'm a cayenne lover. It's a flavor I crave!

So, super-hot powder flavor speaking...smoked or just dried?

Now that TOTALLY depends upon the application, and sometimes the answer is BOTH!

Do you anticipate accomplishing anything today?

It's a process, ya know. At least now they've figured that some of my tendons are "locked up" and are starting to work on that, so maybe going down stairs will become less problematic in the near future. But hey - it's coming along.

What's your status?

Blurgh. Coconut water. I like it, mind you, but not in as large a quantity as I've had today.

What is the beverage for this evening?

Back