• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Just sent a couple recipes out, checking out THP before getting back to homework.
Would you like me to send the recipes to you, too? (I won't be bothered if you don't)

OK. This thread was designed to be questions.
Have any of you woken up and put your underwear on bakk assardz ?
If so ? I recommend moving to Costa Rica.
It's a daily occurrence for n00bZ. After a couple of years you just give up.........................on underwear.

Inside-out, but not bakk assardz.
I know several guys who go commando all the time, but I don't know any chicks who do.... do you?

Nope. I've thought about it from time to time, but I guess a thong is likely as close as I'll ever get to that.

For me, it's Mary Poppins, the Disney version with Dick van Dyke and Julie Andrews. I just think the selection of actors, music, storyline, etc. are perfect. It's a movie I'd like to see our great-great grandkids watch, years from now, just as it is today. What about you? Is there a movie you'd like to tell the film industry not to mess with, and leave it as-is, other than to move it to new media types we don't even know about yet?

Back