• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Sorry, not that into watching sports, in part because I have no TV. I appreciate them, as I've been into sports myself, but I'm actually the kind who will go to a game and cheer for both sides. I appreciate an excellently executed move, speed, style, etc., regardless of who does it.

What was the last piece of fruit you ate?

Ha! That last post was 10 minutes before I was actually supposed to start work, so technically "no."

If your skin was purple (not bruised, just naturally), what about your clothing colour choices would change?

I'd probably wear a lot of green.

But can't my skin be green so I can wear nothing but a belt, face band, and arm and leg bands so I feel like a freakin' ninja turtle??

Nothing embarrasing about my, uh, let's call it a "tail"! :rofl:

Why is g changing the topic of all the Fun Zone games into that of "equipment"??

WHAT????? Heck, I only visit 2 of the Fun Zone games, not ALL of them! And, dude, you wanna call that a "tail", go right ahead..... :rofl:

And how was I changing the topic?

I personally prefer a well-socialized cat. They're kinda like me, and like to have their..... necks..... stroked.

Do you know they both have tails? :lol:

Probably more or less than you!

If you wake up tomorrow and find that your skin is now bright orange, what is the next thing you will do?

Back